Our Bluetooth-enabled smart scale measures and stores your body weight to help you achieve a healthy weight for your frame. It also alerts you of sudden changes in your body mass that may indicate other health issues. We’ve chosen to partner with AndesFit for FDA-approved, state-of-the-art smart devices that make it easy for you to manage your health at home.
Our dedicated Customer Support team is here to help you get set-up and use your device: (833) 647-0127.
Installing the “MyWellness Connect” App on Your Mobile Device
- Download the free Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app from the App Store (Apple devices) or Google Play (Android or Chrome OS devices).
- Make sure Bluetooth is set to “on” in the “Settings” menu on your smartphone.
- Open the app, and log in using the same email and password you used to create your Community Wellness account. You’re now ready to connect the device to the app.
Connecting the Digital Scale to the App
- Install the three (3) AAA batteries that come with the scale.
- Turn on the scale by stepping on it.
- Open the Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app.
- Tap the menu icon in the top left hand side of the home screen (Dashboard) and choose the “My Devices” menu item.
- Tap on “Add New.”
- The app will automatically find the scale (“AndesFit Weight Scale) — tap on the image of the device.
- On the next screen, tap on “Add to My Devices.”
- You’ll now see the scale listed on the “My Devices” screen.
How to record a measurement using the MyWellness Connect app.
Measuring & Recording Your Weight
For best results, make sure the scale is placed on a flat, hard surface. (Carpeting or uneven floors may affect accuracy.) The first time you weigh yourself or if you move the scale, reset the scale by stepping on it and then stepping off again. Disregard the reading.
- Open the Community Wellness “MyWellness Connect” app. Make sure the Bluetooth on your phone is activated and you have an internet connection.
- Step onto the scale platform and remain still. The display on the screen will flash three (3) times until reaching the final reading.
- When the reading is complete, it will automatically be displayed on the Weigh listing on the home screen (Dashboard) with the last synced time below it.
- To view the history of your weight measurements, tap on the Weight listing on the home screen (Dashboard). You can view previous measurements by swiping up and down. If you have trouble connecting to the app, you can also enter your measurement manually. Tap the plus (+) icon, on the desired listing on the home screen (Dashboard), and select “Type in manually”.
Please read the full directions that come with the device for detailed instructions, including troubleshooting, battery replacement, precautions, and technical specifications.